USD 333 Concordia - Available Positions for 2022-23 School Year
USD 333 Concordia Public Schools is accepting applications for following positions for the 2022-2023 school year.
A teaching applicant must hold a valid license through KSDE (Kansas State Department of Education). USD 333 provides a fringe benefit toward Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance and Delta Dental Insurance.
Current Available Positions:
- 7th-12th Grade Special Education Teacher at Washington County
- Early Childhood (Pre-K) Special Education Teacher
- Parents as Teachers Program (Job Description)
- Early Childhood Special Education (Job Description)
- Food Services Director (Job Description)
- 7-8th Grade Science Teacher
- Middle School Para Educator
- Preschool Para Educator
- Special Education K-4th Grade Teacher (for 2023-24 School Year) (Job Description)
To learn more or apply, please visit usd333.com and click on “District” and then “Employment”.
USD 333 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.