Clay County Medical Center and Clay Center Family Physicians - Registration Clerk/Medical Assistant
Clay County Medical Center and Clay Center Family Physicians are looking for a full-time registration clerk/medical assistant, who will have receptionist, scheduler and various other office type duties.
They may be asked to assist at times with rooming patients, taking vitals, etc.
$5,000 sign-on agreement for a 2 year commitment.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Basic office skills, good computer skills, good communication skills, detail orientated with extreme accuracy.
- Organized and be able to multitask.
- Confidentiality is a must.
- Previous medical experience is preferred but not required.
Post-offer drug screen, physical and background check are required. Apply on-line at ccmcks.org.