AgMark - Customer Service/Grain Accounting Position
AgMark, LLC is accepting applications for a Customer Service/Grain Accounting position in our Beloit Office.
This full-time position is focused on providing quality service to our customers through answering phones, greeting customers and processing grain purchase payments all while being professional, friendly and ensuring customer satisfaction. This position also maintains a variety of reports and files and assists in various other administrative office duties.
The successful candidate should have:
- Customer relation skills & enjoy people
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude and ability to work with a diverse group of people in a team setting
- Be flexible & adaptable
- Problem Solving skills
- Minimum 2 years office experience and/or post high school education
AgMark, LLC is a profitable company offering an excellent benefit package including competitive wages, 401k, Co-op retirement, Health & Dental Insurance, PTO and more.
AgMark, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applications will be taken until position is filled.
To apply, please contact Julie at 785-738-0763, email Julie.Harrison@cvacoop.com or send resume to:
PO Box 568
Beloit, KS 67420-0568